By: Eric Mittenthal Date: 10/21/11
Two years ago this week, we launched our FoodInsight.org blog with the hopes of posting a few blogs a week on nutrition and food safety topics. Since then we’ve done hundreds of blog posts, exceeding our own expectations for the blog and I hope we’ve exceeded yours too. Our blog covers a wide variety of topics from combating the Freshman 15 to clarifying the science on arsenic in apple juice. Last year we took a look at the most popular posts from our first year, so once again, here’s a look back at what posts were most interesting to you over the last year:
1. The Flavored Milk Wars Is a Tempest in a Milk Carton: Good for Kids Nutrition
2. Fast-Growing Salmon Causes a Splash
3. Coconut Water: Nature's Sports Drink
4. USDA Launch New Food Icon: MyPlate
5. My Fantasy School Lunch with Jamie Oliver
We’re always looking to improve our blog to make it most interesting to you and would love to hear from you about how do even better. Tell us how we’re doing in the comments below. Here’s to another year of blogging!