Food Biotechnology: A Communicator’s Guide to Improving Understanding
Food Biotechnology: A Communicator’s Guide to Improving Understanding, 3rd edition, is your one-stop resource for preparing for presentations, patient and client questions, health fairs, media interviews, blogging, tweeting, and other community conversations. Each section is based on information in the others, so we recommend checking out the whole Guide before you use a handout, give a presentation, look up key messages, etc. And check here regularly for updates and to learn more about this important topic.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
PRINT COPIES: To order a printed copy of the Guide (English), email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADDITIONAL LANGUAGES: The Food Biotechnology Communicator's Guide is available in seven additional languages. Click here to view all languages or click on the following links for a specific language: Arabic - Bahasa Indonesian - French - Mandarin Chinese - Russian - Spanish - Vietnamese
This document was prepared under a partnering agreement between the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) and the International Food Information Council (IFIC) Foundation to provide vital information to communicators on food biotechnology. This partnership agreement does not constitute an endorsement of any products or organizations that support IFIC or the IFIC Foundation.
Please visit the following for more information and other resources:
- Additional Food Biotechnology Resources
- Alliance to Feed the Future
- Food Insight Pinterest Page
- Keeping it Real: Through the Lens of a Farm Girl
- Biotech Industry Overview - History of Industry
- Federation of Animal Science Societies (FASS Webinar): Does the Scientific Literature Suggest the Need for Mandatory Process-Labeling of GE Food?
- The Role of GMOs for Food Security in Kenya, Tanzania, and Uganda