5 Food Takeaways from Weird Al Lyrics
Weird Al gives us some food safety nuggets before getting a little...weird.
1. “I deal with fungal rot, bacterial formation, microbes, enzymes, mold and oxidation”: He’s got a point. These things are bad for leftovers.
2. “I never bother with baggies, glass jars, Tupperware containers, plastic cling wrap”: Don’t fear these! They all make great food storage options, as long as they’re air tight.
3. “With aluminum foil (foil). Never settle for less. That kind of wrap is just the best. To keep your sandwich nice and fresh”: Sure, foil is good too.
4. “Stick it in your cooler (cooler). Eat it when you're ready”: Nice work, Weird Al- Keep cold items cold in a cooler or fridge!
5. “Thought control rays, psychotronic scanning. Don't mind that, I'm protected cause I made this hat from aluminum foil (foil)”: Admittedly a bit off topic. Aliens or no, hats off to Al on a food safety classic!